FIND A STORE
Founded over 25 years ago, Review Australia is a trusted fashion brand known for its high quality craftsmanship and unique design. Today Review is a destination for women wanting fun and feminine fashion. Proudly producing fabulous occasion wear, dressed up daywear, well-cut basics and suiting with a twist.
Review Australia is owned by The PAS Group, one of Australia’s leading Apparel Groups.
The PAS Group’s social and ethical compliance code is founded on values of fairness, integrity accountability, sustainability and respect. These values are encompassed in all that we do and further more govern the brands growth.
Labour and Human Rights
The PAS Group places a high level of importance on delivering high quality products and recognizes the critical role of our suppliers within this process.
• Employees must meet the minimum age requirement;
• Employee working hours and overtime legislation must be complied with;
• Employee wages must meet the minimum requirement;
• Employees work within a healthy and safe environment;
• Factories enforce an anti-discrimination policy;
• Factories adhere to environmental and occupational health and safety standards.
The PAS Group is a signatory to the Australian Packaging Covenant, a scheme established by the Federal Government in conjunction with the governments of the states and territories for the reduction of packaging waste and the promotion of increased use of recycling materials.
The PAS Group and all its businesses have a policy of not using fur, angora or mulesed wool. For The PAS Group’s Ethical Sourcing Policy, please click here.
Download the app to start gaining loyalty points with every purchase!
Review Australia Pty Ltd
GET - On the App Store